The 2022 grant cycle is November 15, 2021 - October 14, 2022.
Mid-year reports are due by 5:00 p.m. Friday, May 6, 2022
Final reports are due by 5:00 p.m. Friday, October 7, 2022
Final reports from 2022 grantees are required to be considered for 2023 grant funding.
Mid-year and final report templates will be emailed 14-days prior to the due date.
The 2023 grant application availability window is Monday, September 19, 2022 through Friday, October 14, 2022. Applications must be submitted by 5:00 pm. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- One copy of the application form must be submitted in the required format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. One additional copy of the application, including all required attachments, should be mailed or hand delivered to the WFBR by the deadline.
- The Committee will review applications from October 15, 2022, through November 10, 2022. The WFBR may have to offer funding in a different amount than requested.
- Applicants will be notified in late November 2022. The decisions of the Committee are final.
- Grant funding will be awarded before the end of year. There will be an awards reception (date TBA).
- Grants will also be published in an email newsletter, on the WFBR website, and be communicated by email to the membership.