Informational Grant Meetings
Please attend one of these meetings to learn what is new for the 2019-20 grant cycle, who we fund and critical datelines. There will be time for questions.
Tuesday, April 30 Avery County Library 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 1 Ashe County Library 11:00 a.m. - Noon
Wednesday, May 1 Watauga County Library 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- The 2019 Grant Application window will run from Wednesday, May 15, 2019 to Monday, July 1, 2019. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- One copy of the application form must be submitted in the required format via email to email@example.com. Two additional copies of the application, including all required attachments, should be mailed or hand delivered to the WFBR by the deadline.
- The Committee may have to offer funding at a different amount than requested.
- Applicants will be notified by August 30, 2019. The decisions of the Committee are final.
- Grant funding will be awarded in September 2019 (date TBA) at an awards reception.
- Grants will also be published in an email newsletter, on the WFBR website, and be communicated by email to the membership.